We consider “Economy”, “Society” and “Environment” such as fundamental aspects for our growth and to aim and improve a “sustainable development”.
To this purpose we have implemented and maintain a Management System which covers any aspect regarding quality, environment, health and safety at the working place.
To achieve this goal it points to:
• pollution prevention with guarantee of total respect of the environment
• customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of its own products
• health and safety at the working place
Economic factor: it consists in operating to get as much welfare as possible through an efficient utilization of natural resources together with a proper use of raw materials and processes.
Social factor: together with our customers and suppliers we turn to a market which helps in promoting a larger distributed welfare by assuming fairness for an even distribution of benefits and equal access to resources which is an essential element for a sustainable development.
Environmental factor: connected to conservation and improvement of physical and biological resources of the ecosystem through and effective production planning able to optimize performance of the manufacturing processes.
A SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Since the three components “ECONOMY”, “SOCIETY” and “ENVIRONMENT” are constantly interconnected, by means of our Management System, we promotes a “sustainable development” in this way:
• by protecting the environment preventing and reducing negative effects on it
• by reducing possible negative environmental effects on the organization
• by complying with law regulations
• by enhancing the value of environmental good performance
• by controlling or affecting the entire production process from design to distribution in order to improve the product lifetime perspective which prevents any environmental impacts
• by obtaining financial and operation benefits granted on the base of better performances in the environmental field which has also the effect of strengthening organization position onto the market
• by communication of environmental issues to all parts involved
QUALITY THROUGH A SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
We are aware that the quality of the supplied product/services increasingly improves when it meets all parts expectations.
Considering as “expectations" the perception of how our product / service fulfils specific requirements aiming to get the “greatest quality”, we have decided to implement and maintain a Management System in order to achieve the following:
• satisfaction of all parts involved
• continuous improvement of its products
• fulfilment of applicable, relevant specifications and standards
• environment respect
• safety at workplace
• a sustainable development